Hospitality and Golf
An Experience Unlike Any Other
The Hero World Challenge provides an exclusive setting for world-class hospitality at Albany, Bahamas — perfect for client entertainment or a personal, luxury getaway. Join the best in the world for the finest in hospitality and golf experiences. Play with PGA TOUR professionals on Albany’s Championship course, walk inside the ropes with your favorite pro and sit greenside with luxurious hospitality. The entertainment heats up as the sun sets with exclusive, unforgettable events each night, only found at the Hero World Challenge in Albany, Bahamas.
Already in The Bahamas? If you experience technical issues when purchasing tickets online, you can purchase your tickets in-person at the East Gate upon arrival at the tournament or at the Hero World Challenge information desk at Baha Mar.
Hero World Challenge information desk hours:
- Saturday, Nov. 30: 4-6 p.m.
- Sunday, Dec. 1 – Tuesday, Dec. 3: 8-11 a.m.
- Wednesday, Dec. 4 – Friday, Dec. 6: 7:30-10:30 a.m.
- Saturday, Dec. 7: 7-10 a.m.
good any one day
Walk Albany’s championship course with 18 of the world’s best players. A limited number of Good-Any-One-Day general admission grounds tickets will go on sale at a later date.
- $50 per ticket
- Tickets valid for any one day (Wednesday – Saturday)
Stay & play package
Experience golf in the Bahamas like never before with the Stay and Play Package. This exclusive bundle is only available through the Hero World Challenge and Baha Mar Resort & Casino.
Stay & Play Package includes:
- Good any one day grounds ticket to attend the Hero World Challenge
- Overnight accomodations at the Grand Hyatt at Baha Mar Resort & Casino
- Golf at Royal Blue Golf Course